We have all seen those plastic razors that claim they can be used for dermaplaning. While you can use razors to remove hair and shave your face, you will NOT get the same results as you would from a dermaplaning treatment. Real dermaplaning tools are made from surgical grade steel and are extremely sharp–which is why not just anyone can be licensed to use them! Shaving will mildly exfoliate your skin, but will not be able to remove as much dead skin and vellus hair as the surgical level blade will.
Dermaplaning will NOT make your hair grow back thicker or darker. Vellus hair is completely different than terminal hair–they grow differently and feel different as well. This is actually why laser hair removal works on terminal hair but is ineffective on vellus hair. I repeat–the removal of vellus hair will not cause any hair to grow back thicker or darker!
- Allows for deeper product penetration
- Creates smoother, more even skin
- Removes hairs that trap dirt and oil leading to breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes cell turnoverBrightens appearance of skin
- Makeup applies flawlessly
- Works on all skin types
- Provides instant results with no downtime
While the face is the most common area to receive Collagen Induction Therapy, the benefits can also be seen in other areas of the body depending on your area of concern. Other common treatments areas include: Cesarian scars, stretch marks on the stomach, the scalp for hair loss, and scars from broken bones on the arms or legs. Please contact us at (407) 494-5866 first before booking if you are looking to treat an area other than the face.
Most people see immediate results at the end of their first treatment. You will see cumulative results with each Microneedling/LED Facial. The best results are achieved after a series of 6-8 treatments depending on what your area of treatment/concern is. Monthly follow-ups will maintain results!
- Increased circulation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Helps heal wounds
- Protects healthy skin
- Increases lymphatic system activity
- Kills bacteria that causes acne
- Comforts sore muscles, aches, and pains
- Increases moisture retention
- Increases oxygenation of the skin
Our Microneedling facial comes with the addition of LED Red Light Therapy. Often used by NASA, Red Light has been proven to increase cell turnover rates, improve blood circulation, and aids in anti-inflammatory responses. Using both Collagen Induction Therapy and Light Therapy together in the same service enhance the collagen and elastin production in the skin to its highest potential, while also healing the skin and treating any skin conditions such as dryness, eczema, acne, and more
- Improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce acne scars
- Improve stretch marks
- Even skin tone and reduce discoloration
- Lighten sun spots
- Reduce appearance of pores
- Firm and smooth skin texture
- Reduce broken capillaries
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduce hair loss and increase hair growth
Microneedling uses tiny needles to create micro-injuries in the skin in order to stimulate collagen and elastin formation. Each tiny trauma to the skin triggers the natural would healing response in our body to progressively build new collagen which will then fill in scars and fine lines.